Tuesday, October 19, 2010

result for ME

haha i open the compose window vry long d..
but my eyes keep on my fb page..
oops..
soli to blogspot..
haha fb nw is my top website d..
4get bout it..
nw say xia result..
cz my pre U goin to end soon..
stil dun say my result..
wait until end liao oli say meh? XD

well..chem 1st..
du lan the teacher..
lc ly dao~~
scold ppl no gif face 1..
say wat ahh.."u dun teach me hw to mark.."
wtf..all stunned thr.. xD
tis time exam gt 2 paper..
3A and 3B..
noe wat..i hate chem teacher most..
cz b4 the exam she told us..
mock is 3A+3B..so exam muz do both paper..
hu noe..nw give bak the paper..n say..
mock is 3B oli..wtf her!!!
waste my time do so long for 3A..
but lucky my 3A score more den my mid term..
so my result pull up abit lo..
wee~~ but stil..
my chem teacher sohai punya....

nex..phy..
wee~~ i 1st time fail my topic test..
damn syok wei..
6.3/15...not even half..
no doubt..i hate that chapter..
wat big bang...redshift..wtv la..
dun care nia..n i fail tat topic test..
fine liao lo...i m the worst i ting..
den my mock..wee~~ score lik hell..
told them tat paper is easy de la..
of cz i ll score..
no 80..jz 79..but others...
fail de le...haha not too bad for me at last..
but fail my TT...nice 1 pkp...XD

den MAS...walau A..
totally terrible dao duno hw to say..
1st sem is my best sub..
2nd sem goin down d..
haha sien diao d lo..
i duno my class highest get hw much..
other class got ppl get 80++..
i oli get 78..wtf wei..damn sad lo...
but ok gua..
cz i duno wat mean by harvest..
n i duno it gt come out for my mock..
i m forgiven gua.. XD
wee~~

eld..haha worst is here..
13/20...my teacher is vry good i think..
haha total for eng den 67...
but tis time reli 67 d...
cz my result..my eld is included in it..
haha walau le....
damn emo d..
same lik last time form 4 5..
eng..pull my purata lik hell..
stupid eng!!!!! i hate u..
i shud go take a lvl...
sunway a lvl can drop thinkin skill sumore..
so nice wei....

den stil gt last sub.. math 3c/3d..
tmr la..i stil worryin.. XD
but shud b ok de gua~~
every1 fail it wei..
haha pray wit me pls..

well..i damn long no type so long d..
i miss bloggin so much..
XD too long d..
beta ciao..
oh ya..i duno wat to do nw..
chem?? dw la..i ok wit it d..
phy?? dw la..i study durin my hols d..
mas?? dw la..i 1 day can fns whole ting d..
eld?? dw la..my eng hw revision oso same..
cd math?? dw la...probabil nw ok for me d.. XD
so....do nth lo...

haha ciao..dun miss me..!!!
fri redbox..hope i can make it..
hope so~~

No comments: