Sunday, October 24, 2010

no life~

haha yo yo..
1am d..
i damn long no late slip d..
but i goin to slip soon..
after tis post..mayb~~
guess wat??
i fuckin tired nw..
yester 12 slip..mornin 9 wake..
den go skul play whole day..
no life dao~~

finally wan final d..
so faz..10month d..
from the day chg from alvl to ausmat..
from 1st day i inside the lab to nw..
haha it is soooo faz..
make me 4get my past time d..
XD but nvm bah..
2day nth bout my skul..

emo post again.!! wee~~
haha
wonderin whether the only ting in my life oli her...
from 2ndary skul til nw..
my fren...my college fren...
even my old skul fren oso ll say xia...
LOL..reli meh??
ok la..mayb our life reli intersect gaogao...
but can dun keep remind me ma??
i started feel sien d..
if i wan to say..i ll say lo..
n wat i say..u all muz blif la..
i prefer tis kind of life...
stay lidat is the best..
dw to ruin tis....
or even spoil it..n it does not exist anymore..
(ok tis is the worst case)
LOL..jz lidat la..
our ting la wei...
dun ddy can ant?
nt i dw..is jz..the feel is diff from last time d..
n......v stil gt our own life..
no nid lik 交待 here 交待 thr...
i hav own life..every1 can have their life oso..
mayb i duno the life of couple..
jz tat...dun wan to 顾此失彼..
u get wat i mean..
LOL time to get bak the parallel line b/w us..
hope so...

ok enuf for tat..
beta ciao..haha
half hour..so long n so late..
haha bye~

No comments: