Friday, October 1, 2010

miss me?? oct d le..

haha miss me??
ok..i noe u not..
but i miss my blog..
cz reli busy lik hell..
nw think bak..
last week is assessment week..
den tis week is mock liao..
wtf..haha
i totally shock sei..

but sum hw..it is ok la..
every ting pass d..
haha no no..
i stil gt 3 paper..
2 math 1 phy..
phy i totally gif up d..
2 math..jy oli lo..
no choice d..
i nw waitin for hols to come..
slip n slip n play..
n of cz..study for final oso..
haha..

guess wat??
2nd sem alms done..
n my result for every sub..
is terrible lik hell..
not bcz of i sick for 1 month..
jz the topic for 2nd sem..
is totally not my cup of tea..
totally sien diao for 2nd sem..
but it goin to end soon..
n i beta start think wat to do after tat..
takkan reli rest for half yr gua..
i ll kena chop sei.. XD

oh ya..i miss fri break..
as in..my lunch break..
mcD wit liyang n kelvin..
finally...after few month..
v ate mcD again..haha
no doubt..i miss mcD too..
but miss them more..
haha eat wit them...
i can eat for 1h..
cz they 2 keep on make me laugh....
damn long dun hav tis kind of feel liao..
haha fren?? totally yes...
s1, primary fren...
lets come out more..
college fren not tat good...

last ting..emo stuff..
u can ignore it if u wan..XD
time to get rid those feeling..
ppl don nid u any more...
so jz move away...or go away..
or in a rude way..fuck off pls...
dun force any1 do wat they dw to do...
ur fren is ur fren...not mine..
i dun hav to join ur gang..
i hav my own...
so jz leave me alone..

haha my fren..
when u c tis..u noe wat to do..
date me pls..
fill my free time..although i dun hav nw..XD
i ll sort out for u...
n make it for 2day...
rm21 3D legend of guardian....haha
ouch..my wallet pain dao~
but damn nice..the bird bird...

k ciao...nid slip liao..
slip too late..
wake too early..
play too much..
walk too long..
rain too big..
body too wet..
head too hot...
i goin to sick again..XD
choi~

No comments: