Monday, October 25, 2010

no mood lik helll

LOL..
no mood??
yes..i m..
for 2day until 18 nov i think..
most probably....
after 18 nov..i m officially end my college..
wat a good ting for me..
shud i hapi for tat??
feelin vry 矛盾....
haiz...
sien la wei...
sad case for me...
although my result damn good..
it doesnot help much..
so ignore me...
zzz - -

nw no choice d..
no no..from the starting...
i edi hav no choice..
i hav no life...
jz follow nia..
cant choose myself..
LOL..feel sad for myself...
hw to say le..actually not vry nan wei la..
jz tat...v hav our own life..
i dw join ur gang..
n i dw u to join my gang..
if u r not hapi wit it..
it is terrible tat u showin the du lan face to others..
although i noe wat is happenin..
jz control la wei...
no1 deserve tat..other than me..

LOL
ok..it is too much for 2day..
stop it pkp..
n go study..haha time to start.. wee~~

No comments: