Sunday, October 17, 2010

last day of hols...

haha...
last day of hols..
which mean..i stil gt ngam ngam 2weeks b4 my final..
actually i duno wat to do nwaday..
study?? dw la..i ok wit every sub d..
do ex?? dw la..cant the ans.. XD
tv?? dw la..nth to watch oso..
comp?? dw la...nth to play oso..
fb?? more dw la...nobody to stalk oso...
c..hw lifeless i m..
haha ok..

say bak my prob bah..
haha...colleg life end at nov 10..
my last sub..chem..
den after tat..wat to do ah??
wondering..
2day my uncle told me...
dun waste my dad money n time..
faz study faz come out work..
faz gif my dad sum ting good to live..
wow..
i was lik....ok~~
but stil..duno to choose..
tel u wat??
i gt 选择性障碍 de le..
can my dad jz choose for me??
LOL..but he alway say..
"u choose la..u study..not i study oso"
den i was lol..ok...

aiya..suan la..end college oli da suan..
i gt 1 month to wait my result out..
den tat time oli c hw bah.. XD
k ciao..
last day of hols..
gif me enjoy bah..
wee~

No comments: