Wednesday, October 6, 2010

mock lik end d...

haha noe wat??
my mock lik end d..
sutpid MAS..the stupid teacher put it on last day of the mock..
wtf wtf wtf...
tmr i nid study for number for whole day again..
i feel lik dyin d..
2day end phy paper..
go dota...for 2 round..
haha sien diao..
int hero....not supportive at all..
but nvm la..jz for fun..XD
as long as can rape ppl..

oh ya..most du lan ting come d..
fri...i end my MAS paper on 11 sum ting..
so they decide go 1u..cz there topman gt sales..
last week v decided it d..
n they say nite go steamboat..
haha so fun rite?? the last day of mock..
den ciao for shoppin n steamboat..
hu noe..my fri nite gt prayin section..
i damn wtf lo..
b4 tat they say is sun de..
make me so high..den so down again..
LOL...du lan sei...
make me cant go for steamboat..
stupid dexter call so many ppl..
make me feel lik goin le..
lets hope..i can bak on time..
won kena..n nth happen.. XD
hope so..

ciao...
study a while..den go dota or watever la..
haha XD i m a good boy ok??

No comments: