Monday, September 8, 2008

sat..sun..mon

kk..bak to c my blog liao..all fren de blog oso..
haha..sat n sun din online to c...jz choose sum1 de..
nw ting bak..wat happen on tat 2 day ah...

sat..go skul = =
so good boy..25/49 wa..
cant blif me is the 1/25..syok..
after recess,start to rain..
whole class cold cold de..nt cz the weather..is the feel...
haha...9 period class..reli gt study is bc 1 period,math 1 period,n phy 1 period...
3/9 O.O most syok is no bm double period..
all sure regret din go skul...haha..
after skul..stil gt rain...go 雨中漫步 wit loong >.<
so nice le..vry long din try b4 liao..so romantic...
but loong say......... TT
suan la..at least gt ppl pei me 淋雨.. edi vry happy...

sun...nite gt dinner..cz cousin marry...ngam ngam 3x..
so nid marry liao..haha..
so unexpected..i saw cheng nyap...n his family...
haha cal him go out talk talk...
reli din c dao fren in my family dinner b4..
so happy...oh ya..his bro vry yeng...XD
go gap ppl de bro pula...
bak home edi 1230am liao..zap zap ye den 1 liao..
try 说服 my mum gif me dun go skul..
den she say'不要去,不要去。每天不要去更好。。'
me syok diao..so late liao stil gt 精神 scold me...

2day...mon..chg place...sitting at whole class 最阴深 de place...
damn tired..gt pjk..
play squash wit shaun...laugh die..
laugh more den play...cz he keep on sai the ball go to nex room..
make til c.yee nt suang..
darren at beside laugh til....
actually 2day yuan ben mood okok de..
hu noe nite ah..my dad side de family say tis sat wan come my house...
me stun diao..cz me dun lik them..cz they do sum ting vry wrg to my family..
hate him!!!
tis sat..12/9 afternoon hu free??i dw at home...
pls save me...argh!!!

No comments: