Friday, September 5, 2008

Perfect Lover

The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points abouthis/her perfect lover.Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

tag by gam mou..keep cal me do...nw do gif u c...

joker nid hav lover??
is it possible??
he shub let ppl choose beta he choose ppl le...
haha..nvm..me nt joker...

my lover..muakx..
1st most important de...allow me to play dota...can ignore her when dota.ing
(haha...no gal ll choose me liao)
2nd...leng lui lo...
(all wan tis bah)
3rd...hmm luv to laugh...
(jz lik me..gt abit siao2 de)
4th...shorter den me bah..
(cz me enuf tall to gif her 靠 n i lazy 抬头to c her)
5th...love math??
(haha..easy to 沟通)
6th...temper good lo...
(no nid me to tam.cz me lazy to do so)
7th...no lala..anti lala...
(‘斯文有礼’ my type..haha)
8th...she nid me more den i nid her...
(hmm..hard to explain...nth to say...)

No comments: