Tuesday, September 2, 2008

O.O after 3 day holiday....

lolz..3 day rest so faz pass liao..2day is tues..
goin to skul..same lik all the time..
but morning nid rmb to bring the newspaper 4 homework........(alms 4get to do)
stupid de la..3 day at home play dota..dota..dota..oli
homework??study??
can say hav,oso can say dun hav...
cz play liao whole day den oli study a while at midnite 12 lidat..n oli 1h >.<
den nex day tel mum i gt study...(bluf mum..过意不去)
ok.reach class..1st 2 period bm...stupid n SH nky..vry du lan him...
rampas shaun de paper n my calculator...
summore wan read out shaun's ting...damn SH...(soli..dw too much of rough word in my blog)
den after 2 period..so hard to pass..
finally sej...doin 剪报 n sitting wit darren..whole period 30min..oli write 3 line...><
b til my place..s.hoay scold me say keep on talking sure 3 line oli la...TT
den i tel her..3line edi good la...HAHA
homework lik cant do fns...recess time at class do add math...walau A.
20min 1ques...reli start to fui to myself liao...
damn sat bai...summore let ry at thr LCLY me..say her faster den me...
tis time reli can emo die liao....
n 1 more ting..ry pk...haha...
too bad i cant c by my eye..if nt whole day can laugh her....
but lik vry serious...nvm la..jz laugh..HAHA
nite 8pm, doin acc...rushing 4 tuition hw...
damn sad..cant balance either 1 from 4 ques...
let my bro zhat die...n nid he teach him...
2day 2 time kena zha n on my fav sub...(number sub la)
can emo die liao...>.<

No comments: