Friday, September 12, 2008

奇 怪 !?

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

hmm...gt wat weird ah??ting vry long le..
1st...i hav 2 pillow on my bed..if nt sure cant slip..
(1 take mum's..hehe..n she dun mind..so good)
2nd...i love math??tat sub many ppl dun lik??
(i c number more den word..learn from 3 years old)
3rd...i gt emo sifu...she is h.mien..she teach me 放空..XO
(she ting is weird..so i write it..haha)
4..i lik eat after recess...
(cz recess at class kacau)hehe..all noe tis bah
5..i lik 暗恋 de feel..
(so til nw all ppl duno hu i lik)

6..i lik to talk..but shy on ppl i tak kenal..
(mayb no ppl ting so..but reli..TT trust me)
7..i cant face my old fren n new fren together...if reli saw..beta sim ppl..
(cz cant 迁就 2 side of ppl..n me too famous liao..死爱 liao tim)
8..i lik to laugh..no ppl c me din laugh b4 bah..during 1 day..
(me more siao den other..)
9..i lik noe many ting..but actually all i duno..
(act act oli ma..dun blif me)
10..i hav 疤 on my right head side..cant go 选美 liao..TT
(vry less ppl saw it..cz i left my hair to cover it)
11..i gt many 口头蝉..白痴 la..乎你死(hokkien)...
(keep on chg.ing evy month/week)
12..recently lik say 奇怪...
(all say i weird >.<)
13..i reli cant ting liao..all lik vry easy to fns..y me so hard...
(so weird tim..me pkp oso ll cant think ting)
14..i hate prefect...since i form1..no y..no y..
(cz my bro 污染 dao me..reli hate them..dog den dog de la)
last 1..15 most weird de...i wasting my time to do tis tag...
so long le...kena dim by u all... ><


ppl i tag??
no ppl bah..c me so good..
haha...

No comments: