Thursday, June 3, 2010

update xxiiiiiaaa

haha miss me??
soli le..i totally busy nwaday..
as my mid term coming..
i hav no time to wu liao wit comp..
but i did oso..
as in..i fb til 2am...
n the nex day..my mum shot me lik hell..
XD but sum hw..
i din update my blog oso..
soli bout tat..
let me c..
sat was chee whei farewell..
haha update later..hope i won 4get..
sun at home do eld..nth much..
mon stil rush for eld..XD
tues start workin on my eng grammar..
wed n thurs 2 days extra grammar class..
fun n i learn sum ting of cz..
details??
nex time bah..XD
beh tahan d..

c ahhhh..
5 sub..
eng..my grammar suck.ing..nid put hard work..
chem..i score quite well..so i ting i ok d..
math CD..i oso ting i ok d..
most du lan is phy n mas..
phy yester oli i noe exam til w13..
i tot oli until w12..
KNS..nid work on 1 more week..
den mas..i miss last part the chapter..
exponential growth n decay..
i goin to siao wit these 3 ting tis weekend..
hope i can get through tis..
hope so..
k ciao~dun miss me..XD

No comments: