Tuesday, June 29, 2010

holiday end soon~~

hihi...
my holiday oli left tmr..
so i decide go movie tmr..
haha dun stop me..
i reli wan go out for last day..
den start nex sem liao..
2day go for drivin..
den sat last lesson..
nex mon take test liao..
woohoo..wish me goodluck den..
i dw bang car..i dw sei fo..
i dw slide down from slope..
i dw knock the tiang..
i dw fail lo..XD
hope i can pass straight away..
hope..

oh ya..mood nt good recently..
my brain started gt alot images..
so i m vry luan nw..
dun ask me wat ting..
cz alot ting..i nt sure which is which..
blur sei..

new ting of 2day..
single available..
mean u r alone..n wish nt to b alone..
single unavailable..
mean u r alone..n wish nt to b alone...
here come the diff.. u hav specific person in ur heart..

i ting it reli mean tat way..haha
not meh?? ting urself den

No comments: