Sunday, June 27, 2010

3D2N haha

haha hihi
i sibeh tired nw..
guess wat?
i yester 4 oli slip..
yester yester 3 sum ting oli slip..
nw i reli open eyes oso hard d..
haha but i stil wan blog..
XD holiday end soon..
as i nid to start workin on my hw liao..
start revising nex sem thing..
no doubt..i ting i say oli..
impossible for me to do tat..

jz end 3days 2nites trip at my house..
haha wit 2 ppl..
u noe hu u r..
haha XD
wu liao xia..
nite dw slip..
den wake at 12 or 1 lidat...
most geng is them liao..
haha soli to make them feel blur2 on 2day..
both lik sleepy sei..
panda eyes comin out d..
i oso vry tired..
no life ma..XD
btw..ty oso..
haha make me holiday nicer..
gt ppl teman me sot xia..
wu liao xia..
laugh xia..
n entertain my parents xia..haha
my parents lik u 2 i ting..XD

haha my blog reli feel lik dyin d..
bcz of the background..
feel lik goin bak to msn blog..
cz the background can chg punya..XD
haha but nw c bak..
vry emo last time..haha
but nt bad if i post thr..
cz no ppl ll c..
even if u all go c..
u sure dunno wat i sayin..
haha msn's blog nicer lo..for nw..
but tis blog won close..
it ll lik my diary lo..
haha my ting..every ting..
u wan to noe...u dw to noe..
u ll noe at here...
XD i hope so..

k ciao..haha
lets c...to record's list..
phy n mas EE..(OMG damn Q long..stil wan update??)
fri shoppin n movie?? (nite mare to pei gals go hang kai...)
drivin lesson??( i totally dw to remind myself bout tat...)
drunk and singK section...(haha ok..tis 1 can..cz meet my old fren..)
potluck n 3days 2nites..(haha most fun liao gua..)

ok if i wan to post..
or if u wan to noe..
haha den i try rmb lo..
cz u noe de la..
i memory short de ma..XD
ciao lu~
beta slip early 2day..
haha feel dyin d..
taylor gang pity..tues start skul hor..
me thurs..woohoo..
extra 2 days nia.. = =
nth diff oso..haha

c..so long again..hahah
4gif me.. XD

No comments: