Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i ting.....

haha guess wat??
2day class end sibeh early..
1st no malaysian study..
2nd my eng class oli conduct for 1h..
walau a..
i no life til 230 oli reach home..
my life is gettin nice i ting..

1st my fren evy whr around..i ting..
2nd fren is most important to me..i ting..
3rd i miss my 2ndary skul fren..tis 1 no nid ting..confirm..
4th my mum damn wu liao..dun let me stay overnite at darren's house..i ting..
5th mid term is comin..i oli focus on few sub nia..i ting i m ok wit others..
6th all are workin hard to score..while me stil fb n bloggin here..
ok i no blog much recently..4gif me..
7th i miss tis kind of bloggin life..cz i started 4get my past d..OMG
8th bloggin like my diary..sum hw..i love to share..but nt every ting of cz..
9th my memo vry short le..help me blog pls if u noe wat is goin on in my life..
i ting no 1 do so except me..
10th wish me good luck on my exam..i ting tats all..
ciao~ bye~

No comments: