Thursday, June 10, 2010

ELD fns d.. XD

haha yoyo..
i bak so early 2day..XD
guess wat??
my exam is jz 2h paper..sure i ll bak early..
if i din b early..kill me pls..

2day eld paper..
ok nt too good..nt too bad..
section a is environment ques..
section b is essay..
siao..come out the past year ques..
cant expect at all..XD
well so jz let it b..
i tried my best..i ting..

den go eat..group study a while..
hu noe..stupid liyang called me..
duno is purposely come kacau or wat..
he said he at sp..ask me wan come ant..
as he wit his college fren..
i was lik..wth..i jz fns 1st day exam..
u ask me come out??
haha but sum hw..
i went jz nw oso..XD

he nt thr..oli kelvin n kah lok..
XD meet their fren..
OMG nia..
beta dun talk ppl bad word here..
nt good nt good..
wan noe?? ask me personally..XD
get to noe AS's admirer..nt bad nt bad..

den nw at home..bro's N81 come bak d..
last week i make it corrupted..
sht wei..so nw come bak d..
mayb start to use tat nex week??
i ting i beta go get a headset..
XD k ciao..nid settle the stupid phone..

No comments: