Saturday, May 1, 2010

fri..long long day

haha nw 1am d..
fri..XD
after at home for 4days..
finally i go sp 2day..
at the beginning..
i go for nth de lo..
no fren no movie no makan..
jz for pay the bill at pos office..
haha but den..
kelvinW come d..
za dao lo...yuan ben liyang can come..
but he nid go bak early..
so 'force' kelvin..
as in teman me..cz so long no c..
n keep ffk me..
aiya..
they 2 make dao me vry pity lidat..
actually i nt lo... >.<

but b4 i meet kelvin..
i ask tong come mcD..
to gif bak my book..
he come wit his gf la..
but hu noe...they 2..sdly..
ki siao...i scare dao lo..
alms burn dao..
cz ry say gt ting gif bak him ma..
ask him wait a while..
sum hw..i duno wat happen..
i jz no idea at all..
den boom..burst out..
at the end..they 1 way i 1way...
hw sad...

den go mun mun shop..
to put my book..XD
her fren edi noe me..
gt ting oli come find her..
haha..no doubt..i m...

ask ry come meet..n den kelvin reach oso..
long xia kai..
den go find suet them d..
them as in...suet c.kuan s.min..
cz they come for suet n c.kuan bday..
sum hw..i jz go thr..chit chat nia..
cz i nth to do...
den come xia come xia..
alot ppl liao..
m.choo bring her gang come..
which 2 guys i duno de..
1 is s.xuan h.ling's fren..
1 is my relative..haha
za dao rite??
sum hw..cz they taylor ma..noe c.kuan ma..
so they come lo..
i shock diao..

tel u wat..
sunday i go for undang..
i meet the 2nd guy..
at the end of the day..i noe he is my mum's relative..
which gt a vry vry vry far relation wit me..
sum hw..i oli expect to c him again..at my mum's side dinner..
hu noe..2day i go thr...i saw him again..
i oli rmb he study at taylor sam..
duno he noe c.kuan..haha
so chit chat again lo wit him..
yuan lai v both do the same ting..
go bak ask our own mum..
"hu is he??" den explain liao "oh oh"
sum hw..he is a nice guy oso..
siao oso...1 more same age wit me in my family..

chat xia..go eat waffle wit kelvin..
stupid nia..jz nw dw eat..
alms wan bak liao..go eat waffle pula..
yuan ben wan eat mcD..
hu noe..too exp liao..
un.afford.able..XD
chat xia den go find m.choo..
they go movie..za dao..
duno wat show d..
but sit 1st row..siao de..
macam din c movie b4..
sp de 1st row vry hard to c de..
unlike 1u or mv...
i tel her..ur neck so pain gaogao...

den bak home..bath..prepare xia..
go for couz's weddin dinner..
haha sien sei nia..
sit car dao sien...
eat thr oso sien..
sit wit my aunty more sien..
keep say i 挑食...
n say..muz eat evy ting...饮食均衡..
OMG..my mum gt say me..
but nt tat serious..
1 sentence i can say.. 关你X事 ah??

den 12am oli reach home..jam dao..
open comp til nw..
tmr nid go thr again..
sien.nid wake early..
alot ting nt yet do..
i goin to ki siao d..
although oli 1 phy investigation..
but i lazy type wei..XD

type type xia..too long d..
i put paragraph..
u can choose lai read...
or nt..u oso can choose DUN READ la...XD
sim..slip 1st..

oh ya..4get 1 ting..
conclusion for 2day..as wat i post on fb...
"tis world reli small......XD"

No comments: