Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ELD~~

guess wat??
nw 11 d..
haha i shud doin my eld assignment..
but hu noe..postpone d..
as in delay the hand in date..
woohoo..
original is tis thurs..
nw is nex monday..
yeah..hav alot time.. XD
but stil nid do..
ok...sun at home do nth..
monday do eld..
2h fns 1 media text..
den bak home use 1h fns anthr 1...
nite cont again..
i tried to hard wei..
2day morning use 1h fns 1 policy...
den jz nw 1h fns anthr media text..
i goin to siao d..
beta faz fns it..
hope i can make it b4 fri..
cz fri n sat nid go out..
nw wonderin gt farewell for radin ant..
sum hw i dun ting so..
as no ppl ll plan it..
nt even me..XD
n hor..tmr get bak my math paper..
anthr hard time for me..
sure terrible..
no eye c..won update tmr..
goin to emo tmr..for sure..

ciao~ lazy seperate paragraph..
4gif me.. XD

No comments: