Saturday, May 22, 2010

long story.... amali + mcD

haha hihi..
ok i feel beta d..
dun worry me liao..
XD
2day is sat..
stupid nia..
my holiday le..
lidat den gone liao..
guess wat??
i go for amali tis morning..
XD sien sei..
i slip all the time inside the class..
beh tahan..reli too sien d..
ok i meet jun yang..
neh tat lm de le...
ok he alone i oso alone..
den go thr chat xia..
den both slip liao..XD
damn syok lo..
cz rain ma tis morning..
cant blame me..
suang sei de le..
den whole day slip nia..
waste time lo..
make me din do my eld..
sien liao lo..
b home edi 4..
speechless nia..

den yester..haha fri..
as usual..go sp makan mcD..
but 2day gt abit diff lo...
mornin originally i wan go early de..
but hu noe..leg pain..
lazy wake early..
msg ry say no nid gif bak my file..
hu noe kena diu..
fine lo...i slip til 9 oli wake..
suang..reach skul alms 1030..
den go library find them..
saw tong's gf..
haha talk fei hua wit her..
teach her go find book..
gif her my login id for comp...
in case she won too sien at thr..

beta dun talk sum1 bad word at here..
ltr i kena sumore...
shhhhh...

den alms late for class..
as usual lo..1030..
can 1040..latest oso 1045..
i reach tat time.. ms.vanita at thr..
givin exam time table..
n talk sum ting vry important..
bout uni ah..ATAR ah..as in my result..
n best 4 sub...i wondering tat time..
eld can be the 5th sub ma??
but i dun dare to ask..
cz my eld lecturer at thr d..XD

den eld end..saw tong at library..
he go pink find his gf..
den he ask me goin mcD o??
i say ya..cz i book liao liyang n kelvin ma..
XD den he say he goin oso..
yeah gt car tumpang..
look for 2 kampung boy..
n yong jun..hu noe..
yong jun dw go sp..so emo la him..
n so lonely..
den the 2 kampung boy..
keep use comp..
ask them faster dw tim..
den i say tong 催 liao..
they oli go shut down..wtf...

go pink find tong..
saw his gf n her fren..
den he tel me..his kelisa nid sit 6 ppl..
wah i was stun thr..
lets c.. tong n his gf sure sit infront..
hu sittin behind?? me n 2 kampung boy..
anthr 1 guess hu?? ok i oso duno her..
mention again..her le...
a gal sit behind wit 3 boy..
ok..i reli pai seh tat time..
haha shy shy..
den tong's gf say..her fren dun mind..
den b4 get into car..of cz i gt talk wit the gal..
lucky she dun mind lo..

den reach sp d...
inside car stil gt talk abit..
yeah..tong's gf say me friendly le..
cz stupid tong say me boy gal oso ngam..
so wrg wei~
den head to mcD..
the couple go dapau 1st..
v 3 find places..
at the end..v confirm 2 table...
can sit alms 10 ppl...

den liyang n kelvin reach d..
intro xia..den all start chat..
nt all la..actually is me 1 on they all..
as in..
i noe all of them..
they dunno others..
mean all is my fren..
gt 3 gang thr..
tong n gf..
kelvin n liyang..
2 kampung boy..
3 gang duno each other..
most suffer is me..
keep talk..
keep the situation won too cold...
lucky i can make it..i ting..XD

den tong's gf bak skul..
tong fetch her..
make me nid walk bak college..
den kampung boys n liyang them gt bond d..
ok..tis i dun ting so..
nex time come out..
all sure ask me..wat is his name de la..
haha as usual..

nw gtg d..my comp can pps liao..
nw watchin cartoon..
妖逆门...nt too sien de show..
quite nice..nt bad oso..
k lo ciao~

No comments: