Tuesday, April 27, 2010

mon+tues nite post XD

haha
hihi..so late again..
alms 2am..
siao...i wonder my life ll terbalik ant..
terbalik as in..mornin bcome nite..
nite bcome mornin..
lets pray..hope nt..
2day go cut my hair..
ok..i post on fb..
many ppl go lik..
wat mean ah??
u all wan me go cut vry long liao de izit??
say ma..
i go cut early..
(p/s:i typed tis yester nite..but i tak sempat fns it... XD)

so nw is tues part...
well..
as usual..wake at 11 lidat..
eat bath tv..
1230 d..
do the undang..while waitin esther come..

haha she reli come my house..
n it sounds vry dangerous..
nt i say..
her fren,bf,mum,aunty and bla bla...
even my mum oso scare..i wonder..
XD nvm la..
i noe her so long..
nth 1 la..put heart la wei..

she come..den go up d..
Oo dun ting so wrg..
my house downstair no place..
but my room gt alot place..
Oo more wrg d...haha
k la..v oli do hw..
open music n math book nia..

hu call she duno math..
but go take 3c/3d le..
den march intake teacher sux..
she duno ma..
i mai b good fren teach her lo..

Linear Programming..
haha she duno at all..
za dao le..
but i oso nt reli noe b4 tis year..
cz add math can skip tat ques..XD
den teach xia teach xia..
she stil blur2..
cz i oso blur2..XD

at the end..
i ting she noe....gua~
hope so la..
she eat dinner at my house..
wit my family..
but my parent macam no comment..
jz..mum say her ear ring..OMG..
haha i tel my mum..she is lala..
so lidat normal d..

den send her bak..
cont my undang..
finally i fns 500ques..in 1 day..
my brain nw wit all road sign..
road simpangan..n road rules..
siao...damn tired..

bro brought a cd bak..
new game..1st time c he wan play online game..
haha..hu noe..
his laptop cant play..XD
so he use my desktop.. ==
za dao liao..make me so sien..
do fns my undang..
cz thurs nid go take test d..
dw waste time...

k lo..slip 1st..
2 again..my life gone..
stil...no life pkp...
sim~

No comments: