Sunday, April 18, 2010

sum hw..sum hw..sum hw..

sum hw..
i vry tired d..
sum hw..
i dw go to slip nw..
sum hw..
i feel lik facin the comp..
sum hw..
i oli fb..nt msn..
sum hw..
darren so free chattin wit me..
sum hw..
i m hapi bout tat..
sum hw..
my curiousity killin me..
sum hw..
i cant stop myself stalkin others while waitin darren to reply..
sum hw..
i ting i shud stop tis kind of habit/hobby..
sum hw..
i cant control myself.. XD
sum hw..
1 week more is my holiday..
sum hw..
i cant go out..
sum hw..
nid to study many ting..
sum hw..
i stil ll call my fren out for chattin..
sum hw..
ll b the same venue..sp mcD..
sum hw..
ll b the same ting..2 cup of coke..sit for 3h..
sum hw..
i ting it ll b fun..
sum hw..
i ting too much d..
sum hw..
it ll nt happen..mayb~~
sum hw..
shaun's intro de game dl freakin slow..
sum hw..
the file is too big..i cant wrg him oso..
sum hw..
i ting i won spend too much of time on it..
sum hw..
my homework r un.fns.able...(i wonder gt tis word ant)
sum hw...
i duno i shud blif u ant..
sum hw..
mayb i ting too much again..
sum hw..
u cant wrg me oso..
sum hw..
my SUM HW too much d..

haha u all goin to kill me..
if i stil cont "sum hw" lidat...
XD dun la wei..i noe i too bored..
sum hw..
i love sum hw nwaday...
sum hw..
wan go slip d...nite ah..

No comments: