Thursday, April 22, 2010

hihi..long time no update

haha damn long din update d..
cant blif i din update for 4days..
my last few posts lik 1 day 1 post..
XD tis week actually nt reli busy...
cz i no test at all..for tis week..
jz 1 chem research report n presentation..
nw it end 2day..
woohoo..
so my holiday start from 2day morning..
1030am...
it is the time my chem class end..
yeah...tmr gt eng n math nia..
eng discuss abit..
den nid do assignment..
sum hw..holiday alot ting nid study..
n do..but..i stil ll holiday la duh..
never ever ting i ll study for 24h per day..
i m nt a nerb or bookworm.. :p
but hor..
sum hw..after holiday..
i gt 4 test..
phy 1st..den mas..
den chem..the last math 3c/3d...
XD n hor..i stil gt 3 assignment..
phy 1..chem 1..eald mayb 1..haha
siao..my holiday macam gone d..
sum hw..
life stil goin on..
dun worry..
play 1st..
haha call me when u go sp..
no matter wat day...wat time..
as long as dun hav those ppl i dun lik..
i ll b present.. XD
sim..raining..
feel lik sleeping..
haha dun scold me pig.. :p

No comments: