Tuesday, March 23, 2010

stupid EALD

haha 2day is tues..
woohoo..
cz tmr is wed..haha
quite lame??
i m lame..XD
wed class late start ma..
2nite can late slip...
yeah my comp..
finally..gao dim all d..
cant blif the last ting i install is..
GG n dota..
OMG..nt macam me d..
k say bak monday n tues..
siao nia..monday gt math CD test..
kena dim by rosemary(my math teacher)
say vry easy..
make me din put much afford on it..
the worst ting is..
i din teach dao others those calculator ting..
make they sectionB gg d..
damn syok le..
when i c the ques..tat time i noe for sure..
they gg d..sure duno hw to use..
make me feel damn guilty wei..

den bak home..fb d..
emo xia..eat liao..
go room slip a while..
nw i reli ting i sht d..
stupid eng..comprehension damn long..
i use liao 2hour to fns 10page le..
damn useless la me..
argh!! nid find teacher help liao..

2day moral...sux la wei...
gt stupid ppl go complain teacher nt in class..
make teacher du lan..n sot diao..
keep on walk around...
lucky v sim out..
go help the concert ting..
cz tmr nt goin to the concert..
so help them a bit..
make me feel beta..XD

wait suz end class..
den 4 ppl..
me ry tong n suz..bak home lu..
tong drive ry's car..
stupid ry lazy...haha

k lo..the end for tis 2 day
sat mayb go movie..hu nak folo??
msg me...

I HATE EALD!!

No comments: