Wednesday, March 31, 2010

eat dinner at my house - -

haha wed d..so faz...
tmr den thurs..
2 more den fri d..
den goin to weekend soon..
XD
well..monday as usual lo..
nth much to record..

tues den..haha fire drill..
stupid nia..i kena stuck inside skul..
while others at outside rock cafe yum cha.ing
make a long walk..
from front door walk to bak door..
hu noe..when i reach bak door..
the door open..
wtf...du gao lan...
hot sei le...

den go moral..
stupid nia..sit wit kp wc..
chat xia..den gt talk..
argh stupid talk..waste my time..
c song n those stupid stuff..

go library find tong..
wait suz end class..
den fetch her go sp..
me n tong go to ss2..
i do sum ting stupid..
i tot i noe the way to ss2..
but at the end...i bring tong to taman megah..
stupid rite??
go ss2 fetch ry...
yuan ben wan go sp for shan min's bday..
den at last..din go dao..
go bak home eat..
ry n tong come my house for dinner..
i ting they lik my mum cooking..
cz tong eat 2 bowl of rice..
ry say my mum cook beta den her cook..
den i straight say" my mum 2nite no nid slip d"
cz gt ppl praise her..XD

den 2day...wake at 10 lidat..
do math...fns d..go down help mum..
den on laptop..find for maxis postpaid..
hu noe..same nia..
stupid le..hu can help me??
maxis postpaid hw to take extra ten
n hor..hw to add the number??
blur la me..newbie user..

go skul..den go lab..
stupid phy report..nt yet fns..
go copy..but cant fns..
oopss..dun care..
tmr oli pass up..
den math period..
nw kp n wc oso join my group d..
wow mean my gang gt alot ppl d..
won antisocial d..

play play chat chat teach teach
den 415 liao..
hu noe outside rainin..
cant bak..cz ry gt extra class..
bro gt work..
dad comin bak..stuck inside jam..
go library do hw..
c dao tong..ask him wan do hw mou..
den he say ok..
go do hw together..
his math teacher KNS..but damn faz oso..
do those lame ques..
tong math oso nt bad..so he vry sien d..
so i ask him teach me do MAS..
cz jz eng word thr..i dun get de ma..
he noe den he do..
i no nid do so much..cz tmr nid d..XD
he reli noe do..woohoo..nice 1..
finally find 1 fren reli noe math 1..
even pro den me..

den ry end class earlier..
no nid wait for bro or dad d..
6 lidat reach home..
eat bath tv..
n nw fb d..
nid go fns MAS d..
bye ah...long post tim..
dun read all la..

No comments: