Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2.3.10

haha march d..
i shud start post sum ting for tis month..
XD tis month ah...
nth special gua..
oli spm result out lo..
quite excited for tat oso..
cz it is on tues..
if my college no skul den is the best la..
if gt skul..i wan ponteng class..
cz too excited d...haha
go in class sure cant study de..
n 2day went sp..
go n bak oso by walk..
ouch..hot sun killing me..
my bak whole swt n wet d..
teman ry go buy her mum bday present..
n her couz present n his bro's fren oso..
3 present at 1 time.. = =
XD whr gt guy's leg oli 5 ah??
stupid nia..make her choose the gal shoe pula..
damn small le..
den go for moral..
lolz..i plan to skip de le..
hu noe..my mum shot me yester..
fine lo..i go lo..
do hw at thr nia..
hu care... :p

2day is mum bday..
but normally my house din celebrate oso..
haha n i ask my mum d..
she say no nid present..
XD
but stupid bro make her angry n du lan..
sumore nw go out d..
make me alone at home eat bullet...
ouch..hate him la..
make her angry oso din tel me..
i so innocent la...
suan liao..
sim 1st..tmr phy test.. 2% le...
XD study...

No comments: