Friday, March 26, 2010

busy day again

wow..pkp reli no life wei..
faster get me a life le..
damn sht la..
i wake 7am..
reach skul 8am..
wait wait wait..
10am my ELD team oli come..
stupid nia...

den wallk down get my file from ry's car..
walk bak up to class..
while class conducting..
i keep sms nia..
cz at 1st go sp wit mc..
n she say come pick me..
den sdly she cant come..
ok plan stil on..
cz liyang n kelvin stil goin..XD

go sp wit KPE them..
1st time take shutter bus..
so long..but so nice..gt aircon..
2day sun damn hot..ouch
den they go zanmai..
but i din go..cz wallet bleedin ma..

den go mun mun shop chat xia..
while waitin liyang them..
den they call me..
say they at mcD d..
ask them help me buy mai..
rush to thr..stil linin up.. - -
makan chat xia..
refill coke twice..
head bak to college..
they teman u bak college le..
c..they more no life den me..XD

go for math class..
end class early..
put my ting inside car again..
msg liyang..XD
they watchin movie..
bak home 1st..c mum at home ant..
ok nt at home..go out again..
no life rite??

go thr..meet them..go arcade..
use 2ringgit play KOF..
haha damn long din play d..
den go long kai..walk in topman shop puma lidat..
walk xia den alms 6 d..
go eat waffle..
meet xia liyang fren..
nt bad wei...XD
go da pau sushi..

den they folo me bak home..
stupid nia..
c... they no life den me x3 le..
put my sushi..chat xia..
drink liao vitagen..
alms rain d..
so i go my uncle's house..
while they goin bak to sp lo..

lets c..
whr gt ppl macam me lidat 1..
8 go skul..do nth...
1230 go sp..
til 230 rush bak to skul..
410 bak to home..
430 go sp from house..
630 bak from sp..to my house
700 go uncle house..
my whole day plan..
haha busy rite??
or is no life ah??

damn long post..XD

No comments: