Tuesday, February 9, 2010

wat a good day for me...

haha 2day is tues..
as wat i post on fb..
i goin to skip moral 2day...
cz i reli beh tahan the aunty...
no matter wat topic she talking..
sure can relate bak to the student 1..
damn pro...but i stil dislik her..

(tis post is too long...u can choose c or choose part to c...
jz c the colour part...main point is thr...)

XD 2day chem no practical..
oli do the bondin for molecule model..
haha damn nice to play...
den after gt 1h break..

go comp lab..for fb...ticket bookin...
n stalkin sum1 blog..
fb as usual...
ticket booking..i duno v goin to watch wat movie..
so i book 2..1 is case 39..1 is tooth fairy..XD
den stalkin..

recently i reli ting my curiousity gettin serious d..
noe hu i stalk??
i stalk my fren de fren de gal fren de blog..
noe whr i start stalking??
i go fb fren..search for the photo..
den link to the gal...take a look at her photo..
den search for her bloglink..
hu noe..no written thr..
i go her fren fb profile..find her fren blog link..
den go to her fren blog link..
finally i reach my destination..
n take a look wat the gal type..
wow yeng...but cant type here..
if nt..sum1 ll kill me..
but i duno the gal n the guy oso..
XD isn't it mean my curiousity gettin worse??

tat 1 nt important..nex part..
go sp..by walk = =
cz v miss the shutter bus..which is free n gt aircon..
XD reach liao find mun mun..
cz nid to put my bag..
she so good ppl..help me..
ty to her...good fren nia..
den go to cinema..buy ticket..
wow student price rm9...
den stupid ry say..go mv beta.. rm7 nia..
lolz..too far d...go mcD for lunch..
chit chat at thr..
den movie d...

go movie thr...
i saw wen xian(louis)!!
n he is botak..cz jz bak from ns..
so kelian..watch movie alone..
v watch tooth fairy..
wit 2 coll fren..XD
the 2 guy keep on go to toilet..
they jz cant tahan..swt nia..

after show..v go teman 1 ipoh guy go buy ting..
as valentine ma..nid buy ting for his gf..
XD walk walk xia go G2000..
find shu huey..long time no c her liao...
den ry gtg..cz she nid teman sum1..
lolz..so left v 3 guys..
so weird la...go buy gal necklace...
walk from btm to top den top to btm..
my leg damn pain...but nvm la..
as they duno sp ma..
i shud help them...
SP is my 2nd home...

den go bak lu...XD
tat is my day...good day for me i ting..

No comments: