Sunday, February 14, 2010

hapi valentine...n i hav a good fren nw!!

hahah 1 am d...
my mum ask me to go bed asap...
but i stil haven update my blog...
for my valentine day 2010 le...
sure i cant slip la...
valentine le...
17 year no valentine..
as usual tis year oso dun hav...
4get bout tis..
tis year special abit..
the day b4 valentine..
i noe a guy...(lol i nt gay)
the guy same lik me nia..
i mean the personality..
the way he tallk...n act...
XD cz he is ry fren..
so he lik to zhat ry oso...
damn suang to find dao 1 fren lik tis...
he gif me a feel lik v noe many year liao...
it is damn good u find sum1 macam u...
but of cz..he leng zai den me...
mention again...i nt gay...
cz stupid ry say my gal de fren more den boy de fren..
so i hav to noe more guys...
he reli nt bad la...
so curious...or i shud say 8...
so nice...or is friendly...
hu wan intro?? i can intro de...
XD haha
k lo..gtg d..

hapi valentine n CNY!!
i love valentine more....XD

No comments: