Sunday, February 7, 2010

waiting for CNY

lolz sunday liao..
my 2 days holiday fns d..
tmr is new week for me liao...
haha...
as..lets c...
nex week i gt phy test..
but i duno when it is...XD
den my MAS hw...
nw edi macam mountain liao..
i dun dare open the note n c...
cz....reli too many...
ouch...my lecturer won kill me de...
cz i fns the hw d...others..for practice nia...
hehe..i noe zap sang de pls...
say say wat i did recently...
friday nite...wow 1am..
chat wit darrenC...
haha too long din chat wit him...
den yester nite..dota wit bro..
den 12am chat wit darrenC again...
but he alway late reply..
make me no mood wait him...
so i go slip early...
2day busy whole afternoon..
din online..din even on my comp...
haha..but nw..
i stil gt ting nid to do...
nid study for my phy test..
i quite blur wat my teacher had teach me...
nid revise xia de...
k lo...sim 1st.....
evy1 say waitin for CNY...
i oso waiting..XD

No comments: