Saturday, February 27, 2010

my house open house....= =

haha 2day is sat...
14th day of CNY..
i ask my fren to come my house..
for fun nia..
cz my house no angpau..
last year they oso din come..
so tis year my mum say..
bring them to sg way restaurant..
cz there gt angpau get..rm10 le..
beta den nth lo..
so tel them 11am reach my home..
as usual...11half oli reach lo..
XD den tis time my house gt abit diff lo..
cz nt my cook fren..
i mean AS darren elaine shaun r absent lo..
but lucky stil gt others la..
liyang ah..kelvin ah..chen nyap ah.
ry ah..suz ah..s.hoay ah..
ya last 1..hwa tong..
the 1 i noe him for nt mpre den 1 month..
but he edi come my house for 3 times d..
more den my others fren..
overall..stil ok bah..
cz chen nyap slept in my house..
- - gif him za dao..
cz no ppl pei him talk..
den after s.hoay..
v went my room talk again..
left ry n tat 1..at downstair..
play the duno minesweeper..
lucky no many ppl..
my room stil can fit...
XD all bak at 6 lidat..
oli s.hoay..late come n late bak..
7 oli bak le..
jz take a few pic nia..
cz no darren's camera here..
stupid de la..
all ffk..nex year dw call them come d..
tired sei..
sim 1st....pic mayb post on fb gua..
XD bye

No comments: