Monday, July 20, 2009

my bday(2)

haha pic time..
my bro reli nt bad de le..
he promise me buy a cake..
when i bak home n open refri..
i saw nth..n i diu him...
n he say c propeli..
i open again..
oopss reli gt le..haha fish sei liao..
den jz nw potong with my dad mum..
but without candle..cz quite weird..
my house never reli celebrate any1 bday b4..
haha duno y..dun care la..
most important is evy1 at here..
the cake nice dao.."so sweet" my dad say..
haha but i lik ma..
b4 potong..haha nt bad le..altough abit small..but 知足 la..

my mum 迫不及待 wan cut it..n eat..haha

wish list..

i hope sum 1 n sum 1 can b good fren again..(lidat my gang can bcome bigger)

i hope my eng can improve(but can i dun put any effort on it??)

i hope my fren won b lost contact wit me(i ll miss u all after spm)

i hope my sifu can gif up on D n go to Y(lolz tis non of my bussiness)

i hope shaun Q can admit he lik sum1 but nt 欣赏(i jz wan to laugh him)

i hope AS can dun hit me any more(tis wish too hard to 实现)

i hope michelle can b more smart abit(at least won kena bluf by L.yang)

i hope elaine can go 表白..(lidat my class gt more news)

i hope s.hoay can put away her stress on her family(lolz..dun ask me bout her ting)

i hope i can c darrenC's gf ASAP(but i scare i ll 吓到 her la)

i hope evy1 around me b happy all the time(dun show me ur emo face i tel u)

i hope i can find a gf??(lolz..so random)

i hope my satellite ll nt b spoil after spm(so let me ur ting after spm..sum ting lik XX gt bf or gf edi)

i hope my class can alway full with noise(my class teacher goin to kill me)

last 1..i hope i can happy evy day..(tis is jz for me..haha 笑一笑,没什么大不了)

lolz 15wish..gt abit extra or too much..haha

4gif me... too high gei edi

No comments: