Friday, July 24, 2009

haha guess hu??

haha..ok tis post is for my fren..
i promise her i ll post her pic on blog..
n type sum ting for her..haha
wan noe hu is her??
cont n scroll down c bah..
well..a typical gal..
i noe her at 4s1..
b4 tat i c her when i was form 1 bah..
tat time quite funny de..(i mean at 4s1)
i chg class to s1..den she sit infront of me 2 row..
well of cz i duno her b4 tat..
n i oso 4get hw i noe her edi..
hmm lik is karluis chg class den she started turn bak talk to us..
cz tat 1 sittin beside her is sum 1 she dun lik bah..
haha say bak form 4..i meet her when she is stil long hair..
but nw.. = = short hair..but left.in long gua??
last year quite funny la..
1st 2 month den start cook wit her edi...
den i stil rmb phy period..
she sittin beside me..haha
talk her "history" to me..super za dao..
mayb tat time she duno hu i m..so ll tel me..
but nw...sad case la..she dw tel me edi T.T
den lidat v play together edi bah..
alms half year den is v noe darrenC liao bah...
tat time reli is "full gang fren" edi..
i n her gt many ting happen le..
lik my bday..she purposely make a card for me..
so touch man..n draw a fish on in..
she is a good fren la..
evy1 noe i love to ffk de la..
haha i evry ffk her she oso ok de wo..
jz say "nex time dw call u liao~~"
214-->valetine.. tis year valetine she pei me..
haha syok le..dun miss un..
i n her reli nth de..
jz v go shaun house play den he ffk..
dinner oli left me n her eat oli..
so yeng man..my 1st time valetine gt ppl pei..
n my 1st time she took edi...sob sob..
stil cant guess is hu??or u edi guess dao??
if u guess den geng lo..mean i told u many ting..
if nt u muz talk to me le..i tel u evy ting..haha
haha of cz nt tis la..tis is the fish she draw for me..so cute..
c bak stil vry touch..haha



























































将 将 将 将~~>is her..elaine teo wan zhi(lidat spell??)haha she told me she took tis pic vry long edi..haha

No comments: