Friday, July 3, 2009

2 diff day!!

OMG
2day mood compare to yester mood
is totally diff..
i was vry emo from recess time until i bak home..
n slip..(yester)
i was vry happy from morning until i bak home..
n slip(2day)
totally diff u noe??
yester get bak my eng essay..
sht ting..i oli get 33/85
i stunned..i feel wan cry tat time..
seriously..i cant blif my eng is so terrible..
jz lik a SHT..but of cz i din cry in front so many ppl..
den after tuition bak home..
i was stil vry emo..
n my mum sense it..OMG..
she ask me y so sien 2day..n say bi gif bak edi ah??
wah hw she noe..no choice..muz tel her lo..
den she lik keep scold.ing..n tat time i edi wan cry out...
wtf i doin in exam??i doin a sht ting during my exam??
y i stil lidat??y i cant b speak n write eng correctly??
my brain keep thinkin..
n den sdly my dad come up n diu me..
"ha hw is ur exam??fail liao izit??keep play comp la"
n finger keep pointin at me..i was lik..
wat la..i edi try la..i get tis kind of result nt i wan oso..
dun gif me stress any more..
if nt i ll burst diao...n let my eng cont to fail..non stop..
tat time i reli beh tahan..he jz close the door den i lying on bed..
n finally i cry~~
i noe my eng cant wrg any1..but the result edi lidat..
they ting i stil can laugh n pretend nth happen??
n cont play my comp??
pls la..i jz dw them to worry me..
last my mum come out..
n say "wah 2day so good din play comp??"
i straight away turn anthr side..(jz dw to c her face)
n she close door..n off my light..n lidat i slept at 10pm..
2day..go midvalley..for transformer..
haha yeng nia..2 n half hour..
all cant go toilet although they wan to..
cz reli nice..haha..
11ppl..at 1st plannin go at wed..
den wed quite lot ppl cant go..
so go fri..haha but c.nyap n s.hoay din go..
sad case bah..haha
tis time go watch movie is chee yee n poh say wan go de..
they say on monday..den go bak ask them lo..
they say fri or wed..haha
nw no time for me say bout 2day movie n m.valley ting..
nex time bah..haha

No comments: