Monday, July 20, 2009

my bday 20july

yeah 20 july..
my bday..haha
well..tis year bday compare to last year..
1 word.. SIAO
lolz..last year din play 开包 de le..
mayb tis year i 得罪 more ppl compare to last year...
duno..haha
b4 2day..i stil thinkin wat they say..
lolz..cant blif is weilun them 动手..
omg..summon nt take off my shirt..
is my pants..walau..
haha but tis year quite good la..
although no present..haha
but the best is i stil in 5s1..
the class which r most worse in whole S class..
haha 1 n half year..v did many ting together.
although i m the 1 who alway put aeroplane to others..
but stil ok bah..i stil gt many fren..
i hav attract alms whole class attention 2day..
jz i keep shouting when they kai bao.ing me..
OMG..nt bad la 2day..
at least my class teacher gif me a good present..
4 period of relief..although the last period de teacher sux...
haha b4 the last period..
i was hangin around in front de class..
cz i scare la..haha
za dao..j.wei ask me gt go celebrate ant..
n i say no..hu noe..
she say i m 宅男..suan liao lo..
but actually i m..hehe..
1st ppl wish me is my old skul fren..
cz tis year jz meet her again..so she rmb..
n she is 11 sum ting de..cz she wan slip earlier - -
n den is my sifu~~loong
i saw the msg when i was 半睡眠状态..
so din reply..soli le..haha
den is 2day liao..my class good la..
no nid say much..AS noe den can edi..
den whole class ll noe..haha

ty all my fren bah..gif me so "难忘" de bday..
tmr stil gt 1 more..i m thinkin hw to skip pjk class..
any1 gt idea??haha
wish of tis year nex post bah..haha

No comments: