Friday, August 13, 2010

wtf?? sick again??

pkp is sick again..
after hmmm...
12days discharge from SMC..
wow..wat a smart boy i m ah..
keep on eat fried ting nia..
make fever come again..
although i lose 2 to 3kg durin my 1st time sick..
nw i ting..more sei..
sure more den 2kg d..
cz i drink stupid vitamin C..
n the acid inside campur wit my gastric acid..
2 acid cham together..
n it reli kill me..
pain lik hell..
so 2day puasa for me..
white porridge white bread..
no chicken no pork..
no milk no chocolate no ice cream..
wtf nia..
oli 100plus left..
i dun care..i drink 100plus nia..
pain dao~~
2 days le..

goin to ground myself from outside food..
kindly dun seduce me wit mcD, KFC, domino
n etc etc etc..haha
u noe i cant tahan 1..
sure i ll eat..
so..control me.. XD

oh ya..i miss 2 test..
chem n phy test..
alot ppl screw both paper..
i wonderin....haha
nex week goin to busy lik hell..
mon gt MAS test..
tues titration lab test..n ELD oral
wed 3c3d math test..
thurs mayb take chem or phy t.test bah..
den fri take anthr 1..
wtf nia..
sumore mon n thurs gt ELD extra class..
LOL i goin to die faz...n old faz..
pray for me pls

No comments: