Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 days..4 tests..1 lab test..1 oral...1 presentation..

haha yoyo..
blog nt my fav d..
as in every1 nt updating oso..
wat for i come to here..
of cz record my own ting..
din expect any1 to read..
jz for my own memory nia..
so..dun lik de..jz close it.. ;p

1st come homework n test 1st..
last week gt 2 phy n chem..
i miss it..
tis week replacement..
mon go find teacher..
she jz say " hw bout 2day?? wat time u free??"
lucky i gt study oli go ask her..
i say ok..i gt time..
den fns chem d..
on the same day..
MAS test..
i was stun thr..as i c the past year ques..
i duno hw to do at all..
LOL..den go find others teach me..
n at the end..it is easier den wat i tot..
cheh eric..

tues..1st gt chem lab..
den break 1h..study for eng oral..
den go lab again..
last time sick go into hosp..
i miss 1 lab test..join the march intake..
woohoo..nice lab section..
love it so much..
stupid dexter n his fren..
haha n i break my 1st conical flask..
yeah finally..
haha dexter pour the acid into burette..
but the tape stil open..
guess wat??
his solution start neutralise d..
haha laugh sei..XD
den go for oral..
15mark i ting..sum hw..
as usual lo..i talk eng..sure lidat 1 lo..
hmm ahhh la lo...
n stone thr a while..stil cant ting anything..
XD but at last it pass d..
so dun care..
funny part is teacher say my fren..
wat is author for the flight..
v lik stunned thr..cz v duno nid to memorize all tis ting..
den za dao sei liao..
last...malaysian studies presentation..
i do nth for my team..as in i sick so long..
i jz go up n read from comp slide..
den come down again..LOL

wed..morning no class..
but i reach skul at 8..
walau A..guess wat??
i book my teacher for phy test at 1030..
hu noe..he tel me tat no place for me..
so nid wait for 1130..
ok fine..i go eat 1st..
1130 go again..
n fns it..haha blur2 n do fns..
den go library do math 3c/3d..
prob n prob distribution..
siao terrible sick of tat..
1230 sit thr til 2..
den i c the time..2...
oh sht..i miss phy lab..
n my teacher damn angry..
cz v whole gang skip her class..
den she 2day open bullet n sai us..
stupid nia...den go for math test..
430 in..5 sum ting do fns..
include checkin ans wit others..
haha come out n bak lu..

3 days..4 tests..1 lab test..1 oral...1 presentation..
u all shud glad to c me here..
sumore mood nt good recently..
nite nt slip well..
time to emo..ciao....

No comments: