Sunday, August 29, 2010

nid chg a look ah?? XD

haha hihi..
long time no c..
after my emo post..
i damn long no blog liao..
wow..last week was busy lik hell..
lucky i am survive nw..
oh ya..result gif bak d..
nt too bad..
haha but expect more nia..
but sum hw ok la..dun too greedy..
i sick le..can get this result..
nt bad d..
wat result?? dw tel u..XD

and thurs..
i went to dota at AC..wit cousin..
damn long no play wit them liao..
haha 3on3...
2 round..
1st round i own..
2nd round..i kena own..haha
but at least i won both round..
damn nice to have dota at cc..
gt tat kind of feel..
miss this kind of life..XD
my cousin stil ok bah..nt du lan me..
den 2day go again..
tis more geng..4on4..
90min game..
all max lvl..full item..
sumore back mai door..
stil cant win..at last..
my team win..as v aim the frozen..
haha nice nia..
sumore gt ppl sponsor v all dagei..
but sum hw..damn du lan the cousin
say " the money oli for liew's ppl.."
wtf her...dun dor dor ye la...
nt liew's ppl den nt ppl??

and i chg my spec..
ok..after 2 days..i stil nt used wit it..
haha gt a bit weird..
i think it is time to chg a look..
a more mature 1 or a more nob 1??
haha wondering..
cause my hair damn long liao..
nid cut..den 衬 my spec lo..
cz i reli bu guan.. XD

den i fns my eld d..
finally..
den wed phy..after tat..
i hav time for eld homework again..
stil gt MAS EE again..
chem TT again..
haha no more d bah..hope so..
den raya d..woohoooooooo

oh ya..4get d..
farewell for suteng..nex post..
ciao~

No comments: