Monday, July 5, 2010

pass drivin.. n score MAS!!

haha yoyo..
super hapi 2day...
but sum hw..anthr mood inside my heart oso..
oops..tis cannot tel u.. :p
well..
2day wake at 630..
bath eat n wait uncle come..
den go to shah alam..
wait for drivin test..
XD cut off the part..

conclusion..
yee zhian is gan jiong..
n make me gan jiong oso..
but at last..v 3 ppl go..3 ppl pass sai..
oh ya..pity the 1st gal..
she damn good when c she practice..
hu noe.slope den gao dim her liao..
my on the road..
shorten to half..
straight away half way den come bak liao..
XD i gt BAO..u get wat i mean??
at last i pass oso..
nid start drive liao..
my bro's vios..woohoo..
beware...since every1 lidat say on fb..
reli nid beware..XD

den bak skul at 12..
eat...1 oli go class..haha
wu liao xia n chat xia..
go MAS class..
haha 80/90...
wow..nt too bad..
at last...MAS is in my best 4..
top score among my sub oso..
overall..my result is good..
nt too bad..as long as my eld get 14/20..
i m satisfied wit it..XD

lets c..tis sat parent teacher day..
i wan c my placin on every sub..
XD top 10?? for my best 4??
hope so...

k lo ciao..stil gt math 3c/3d thingy nid settle..
tis week ll b relax week..
woohoo...

No comments: