Sunday, July 18, 2010

"不一样就是不一样.."

yeah 2day is 18..
2 more days is my bday d..
but sum hw..i ting my house dun hav the mood
for celebratin it..
cz sum ting lo..
haha nvm la..
bday every year oso gt..
tis year..let it b lo..

btw..
tis post goin to emo post..
XD 2day whole day at home..
brain keep thinkin..
keep on lookin on the msg..
sum hw..i ting..
sum ting diff liao..
mean nt lik last time lidat d..
i love milo adver..
"不一样就是不一样.."
sum ting had chg..
b/w u n me..
n i duno wat is it..
mayb time too long d..
last time de feel..
had evolve or bcome sum ting worse..
i stil nt sure is tat a good ting..
but shud i??
n y shud i??

LOL..i shud get bak to my study..
instead of tis kind of ting..
2nd sem..i feel guilty to my parent..
cz 2 week d..i stil duno wat i m doin in class..
wtf me pls....
k ciao..print note n slip..
headache lik hell..
goin to sick soon....XD
tis definitely nt a good ting...

No comments: