Saturday, July 17, 2010

gathering....

haha hi hi..
XD 2day is sat..where bon odori is on 2day..
LOL..ok
from the beginning..i dun feel lik goin..
cz sure alot ppl..
so i dw pik wit ppl lo..
at home beta..haha
hu noe..my bro tel me tis morning..
he goin..wtf??
he win d...
n he went d..
oli my parents n me lo..XD

well..yester is gatherin for becca..
haha b4 tat..i told her it is nt for her..
but sum hw..i jz nid a reason to come out..
nvm la..haha
reach thr around 5..
call..n meet others..
hu noe...AS go make up..
waste lik 2h lidat..
sum hw sdly disappear..
make liyang n kelvin worry lik hell..
lucky all reach sp safely lo..
but i scold AS lik hell too..
she stupid de la..
purposely de lo..

den go eat..n chat..
haha crap n talk rubbish lo..as usual..
XD but mainly around AS n her fren..
oopss...my blog goin to spoil her image..
so beta shut my mouth...
haha reli fun la..
quite nice to eat wit them..
too bad darren n elaine nt thr..
ok darren nid teman gf..
elaine kena scold n stay at home to study..
haha no choice lo..

bak home at 11..
ty suteng for the ride..
haha ty others for coming lo..
XD cz i was lik..
callin them on wed nite..
den fri is the dinner d..
all damn nice..
love u all..XD

LOL sum ting happen oso..
alot ting from him by her..
he keep on encourage me oli..
thanks to him anyway..
but she oso quite random de la..
haha dun ask me wat happen..
cz u noe i won tel u..XD

No comments: