Friday, December 5, 2008

tag..walau so long..regret do to it...>.<

ok...2day nth to do..nw 4half..
i nid 1hour to prepare to work..
2day 6 work..
so i stil gt half hour..can do sum tag..
the tag i saw it vry long liao..
but reli lazy lazy lazy to do...
haha...


to the nominees:
1. put the logo on your blog
2. add a link to the person who awarded you
3. nominate 10 other blogs
4. add links to those blogs on yours
5. leave a message for your nominees on their blog


all tis can skip..i dun un it..haiz...

Instructions:
Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italicize the statements that you wish were true.
Leave the fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.


haha..start the tag...(but so long = =)
I’m 170cm tall.
I don’t know what I want at the moment.
I’m not happy.(i alway happy la)
I hate my friends.
I hate my life.
I hate my grades.
He drives.
I’m bored of driving.
I have a white handbag.(pls..if i gt den die edi la...)
I love dancing.(i duno hw to dance..sob sob)
I go clubbing every week.(i stil 16..so i hope so)
Shopping is bullshit.
I have a tattoo of a star.(tattoo pain la..but wan try oso)
I got my navel pierced.
I have friends that take drugs.(siao..if gt den can cal him go die)
90% of my friends smoke.(smokin nt good 4 health..i ting my fren noe it)
I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.(no ex)
I’m studying Fashion.(it won b true)
I have a business running.
I hate cartoons.(i watch it evy day)
I hate someone.(nth i hate)
I have 10 Guess handbags.(no handbag!!no handbag!!)
I buy CLEO every month.
My parents don’t know about my blog.(they noe la pls)
I have an iPod.(iPod reli so nice??)
I don’t have faith in the current “one”.
My school mates know about my blog.
I wanted to be a fashion designer.(i love maths la pls)
I love rock emo bands.
I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.(cincai la..dun go mai dun go lo)
I’m a rebel.
I’m starting to like wearing dresses.
I don’t believe in love.
High school's filled with drama.
My parents have faith in me.
I’ve bought shoes this month. (i vry long din buy ting liao)
A blogger bitched about me before.
I hate sports.
I heart Italian food.
The mother bear gives me hugs.
People should start appreciating me. (shub la..me so good...)
High school was the worst time of my life.
I have red hair.(sien..stil black colour..)
Mid Valley is my second home. (sp is my 2nd home...)
I’m a guy.
I’m scared of my Biology exam. (sure...super scare...)
I hate vacations.
We’ll last.
I believe in long distance relationships.(seriously..i nt blif...)
I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.(siao..wat o..smoke??)
I’ve robbed an old lady.
I’m starting to like applying make-up.
I was a tomboy.
At times I think I still am a tomboy.
I love bitching about people behind their backs.(i m!!)
I still have a best friend. (tat 1 is secret...)
I have a cat.
I hate surprise parties.(pi la..surprise so yeng)
I hate planning parties. (ya..all so busy)
I’m hot.
I’m a sinner.
I’ve got a DS light.
I have a Wii.(nw earnin money 4 tat gua)
I can live without music.(but cant without dota..haha)
Video games are a waste of time.(whr waste la..can train brain..)
I miss the father bear.
I love being in love. (i stil alone la..sad sad)
I know how to cook.(i lian magi mee oso duno hw to cook la)
I have 100% freedom. (my mum don let gif me go da gei too often..sob)
Boys are assholes. (if i bold it,i mai asshole??haha...)
I hate Math.(i wish so,but i cant)
I love horror films.
I’m happy with what I have.(tat is enuf 4 me right nw)
I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.(scream??wat show??)
My old friends keep in touch with me.(v do so)
I don’t read newspapers.(i read 娱乐版 oli de le)
The news is such a waste of time.
Blogging is a waste of time.(abit la...)
I hate animals.(no cat!!no dog!!no fish!!)
I can’t live without make-up.(i nt gal pls)
I curse like a pirate.
I’m happy with my 11 year old car.
I hate people that are smart.(cz i nt tat smart lik them??)
I love Apple Juice.(okok la)
I can’t drink for nuts.
I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.(but i stil hav..haha)
I’ve got a new phone.(my phone vry long edi..sob sob)
I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.(waste money)
I love swimming.(i stil duno swim..>.<)
I haven’t worked out since March.
I think I’m fat.(gt 60kg liao le)
I love my friends and family.(tis is sure de la....)

i do it on 4half..but i fns it at 12half..
siao..wat i doin??
tmr work morning...
nite all my fren...muakx....

No comments: