Sunday, December 7, 2008

gek!!gek!!gek!!

ok..2day i wake up at 6half..
yester alms 1 oli slip...
nw tired die..
cz jz dota fns..1pm til 4 lidat..
c..again 3 hour...my eye closin down..
2day go pray my grandma...
seriously..i nt reli cook wit my dad side..
2day c all couz..n all uncle aunty..
ok..i sdly diam liao..
talk nth..ppl ask jz say ah!mm!o!
jz lidat..so i din talk more den 10 sentence..
as nobody talk me oso..
i keep on showin i nt suang de face..
cz i hate them...tat 1 i hate most din appear 2day..
wat a good ting..
so hor..u noe wat??
2day whole morning weather so good..
no rain no sun..
all ngam ngam hou...
jz bcz tat ppl din come..
seriously my heart damn happy..i cant c tat 1...
but tat 1'son n daughter appear..
ok..上一代的不该连累下一代。。
不管我多讨厌那个人,那个人的孩子也无辜的..
lucky i din do sum ting stupid..
if nt me die la...
oh ya..if can i hope my dad no nid go bak thr any more..
i hope tis vry vry long liao...
argh!!!

goin to stop work on 15...
wan go da gei??go long kai??go ice-skating??
wat ever la...wan go cal me la..
i hate thr liao..2day emo die...
yester tat ah neh..come late so much..make me wan bak home oso cant..
diu..ppl afternoon shift is 1 or 2pm de ma..
he is 6...make me stay thr so long...
make me miss my P.ranger..
>.< diu..i purposely do morning cz wan c tat..
den he late come..summore ngam ngam 6 oli come..
ngam ngam the show end...wat the fuck..
n hor...my salary more die..
say dao den gek dong..
gif less so much..summore 1month oli gif 2week de money..
diu diu...lidat duno wan gif hw long liao??
tmr nid go tel them say dw work..
n gif bak my salary faster...n gif acture amount..
du lan so hai india guy..
i started hate india more den malay...
argh!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: