Tuesday, December 2, 2008

old skul gathering...>.<

ok..2day is tuesday...a good day 4 me...
cz go gathering...watch twilight...no work..
so suang...me alms sot diao...
cz ah..i c bak all old fren..
but mostly chs de.. = =
sien q sei...but old fren..me more syok..
all say go secondary skul b good liao...
no me ah..ham tham(jiun shen) ah..mao ah..
all at skul act good boy..
but me den b vry bad le..
keep scold bad word...
make them say i ying sui them..
sad..sob sob
suan liao...
i play bowling 2day..
keep on cuci longkang.. >.<
du lan liao lo..
but oso nt bad la..
i stil rmb the name list..
pkp
sq
as
fai
mk
4get the score..
but i noe as is the last..
me lucky round 10 shot 2 strike..
get the 1st...
oh sht..4get i go at 11..
bowling is 3..
ok say bak 11..
i go sp earlier a bit..
cz nid go pos office pay the bill..= =
ok den receive call..say gt ppl reach liao..
den run to red box lu..
wow..hu noe add me den oli 3 ppl..
za dao gao gao...hu noe hor..gt 1 old fren oso gt thr..
but v din cal her..
>.< knock dao..den go her room kacau kacau..
cz she alone, waitin her fren..
i go thr 1st..den anthr 2 go again.
den me alone in a room sing 我爱的人..
swt dao bao...u noe wat feel i feelin tat time??
nt wan cry..is reli scary...
whole room echo..make me open 导唱..
at least gt ppl sing..
scare dao..
den hor..all come 1 by 1..
1st jiun shen,jia chee..
den me..
n den mk n w.fai..
den fu jing..
n anthr 2 unexpected..
mun2 n bolin(how yan)..stun diao..
b4 m.xin n w.kuan come den they go edi..
den lastly..AS come..
but she din sing..
cz last song is 情歌王..
i scream lik a hell..
cz dw thr b cold..
>.< den m.xin take camera..
all flash 飞到乱..
i alms blind diao...
jz nw de alone fren le..she came in oso..
n hor i take camera n ask 4 take pic..
hu noe ah..she keep take n delete..
the flash light keep sim sim..
make me blur2 dei liao..
gt alms 6 pic take..
so bright de light..
but all delete..du lan...
(i ting nid type out all 2day..if nt i ll 4get or busy)
ok fns sing K at 2pm..
all go in sp..
1 more syok ting..
i wear same long pants wit jiun shen..
wat a sad ting..
reli totally same...TT
den after tat shaun come..
they decide go secret recipe eat sum ting n 叙旧
nt bad nt bad..
me go wit jia chee..
cz she wan go da pau n go to work..
syok..u noe wat she workin nw??
she work at pizza hut customer service..
siao..when u order pizza mayb ll heard her sound..
or mayb jiun shen..>.<
n den i 送her go bus stop..
c..me so good fren..
she alone a gal le..
me sure nt put heart la..
seriously..i look lik her bro..>.<
n i go bak SR..when i jz sit down..
they paid money..
wat the f..
me nt yet order..but nvm la..
at thr say sum fei hua..
cz AS cal me..
say vry cold thr..
me 负责搞气氛 de ma..
ok..1 ppl power nt enuf...
so nid zat AS..help xia...>.<(hope she won c my blog)
den finally peien come..
she yuan ben da suan ffk de..
luckily she din..
if nt i chop her..
ok..den go bowling..
tat part say liao..
wow..den i receive msg from zp..
say i do 7..
good~~me can watch movie wit them..
yuan ben say 430 de show..
hu noe when they go thr n c..is 410..
v 5 ppl stil playin bowling...
so nid rush..all keep cincai cincai..
rush rush rush..n reach..
phew..stil gt time go in c adver..za dao..
ok 1 eng show..all sure ting i duno wat they say..
twilight..summore is so famous de show..
(movie continue tmr,tired....)

No comments: