Wednesday, November 19, 2008

zzz...zzz...

haiz..
tis week reli ll tired die...
lucky monday do nite..
den continue is 2 day 4pm 3 day 10am...
2 day 4pm den morning nid go tuition...
oso start at 10am..
lolz..make me cant slip much..
but evy nite mum oso cal me early slip la..
dun play comp..
but me stil wan play..
cz miss the hero...the item...the win or lose...
haha...
alms can say nt yet 12 den stil in front the comp...
seriously...
i work at thr...nth interesting...
oli sum time alone at shop den can open music..
if gt others ppl den dun dare..
haiz...sien sei..
most good is..
when go da pau..den go long kai...
go find tis go find tat...
haha..meet all fren la..
wow...S.pyramid nw can say alms is SJK(c)sungai way de place..
cz many old primary skul fren work at thr...
oli me tat floor>LL1 den gt 4 or 5 lidat...
siao...quite good le..
can c bak all them..
stil nid cari cari them...
cz gt many noe she is thr..but din c dao her...
haha....
oh ya..say bak tuition...
seriously...go tuition is the oli 1 ting most good to me in a week...
meet all fren..go thr study...
but homework all din do..cz reli no time..
but if go by bus den can c c the note...
they say do until dec mid month...
den anthr half month at home study wo...
nw stil consider.ing...
hw ah??at home??
or earn money??
1 more ting...tis holiday many ppl go play wo..
AS n KZ go jepun liao..
RY duno go whr liao..4get..
den botak go H.kong ltr...
n bla bla la...
me oli can at home...n work...
n my primary wan gathering...
siao..all nerb nerb de..
duno is stil can talk ant..
if sdly come out a bad word..
they open big eye c me hw ah??
stun diao.. >.< haha..

good nite all my fren..take care ah..

No comments: