Saturday, November 1, 2008

work??or dream??

sien..work liao 5hour at thr..
noe liao the name"Golf House"...
but reli sien die...
i reli dw to work at thr...
but the time is short...
money is many...
jz start work...
keep the ppl say til i whr nt good..
no jeans...oli pants..
suan liao...nid comb my hair..
wtf?!
i reli nt suang liao lo...
feel lik dw do at thr..
zp so lik thr...
me reli vry sien la...
bak home n tel mum...
den she show me a nt suang de face..
say"nw u do short time oli ma...nt lik ur bro last time,
n no nid to walk here walk thr...u at home do wat??"
walau..den at last she say"cincai u la..u do ant oso can.."
n show me a vry nt suang face...
cz she din take care baby...
no nid me help at home...
but me reli duno hw to choose..
heart thinking.........
if do,den gt money..cz i spend alot 2day...
if din do,at home c my mum face 4 2month...
but if do,i ll sien die at thr...n 4 a long time....
if din do,i at home dream oli...
diu wat i ting la...
hu can tel me>??
lolz..c liao my blog de..msg me n tel me can??
do or nt??
pls..2nite me sure cant slip liao de..
any time oso can...
ahhhhhhhh........

No comments: