Thursday, November 6, 2008

10-3?? NO......10-6

lolz..2day is the 4th day me work..
stil tat word..
sien sien sien
yuan ben ting dao 2day work from 10 to 3 de..
so yester nite play til 12...
n oli slip...
hu noe ah..
i go thr ah..
1st 2 hour count the stok..
ok suan liao..beta den nth..
n hor..me da suan go bak earlier de..
cz gt tuition...
but manager nt thr..
so nid wait n wait...
good..finally 2 liao...
hu noe ah..
tat ppl ah..
nt last min he dun cal me zap here zap thr de wo..
fan chiong..
du lan him liao..
den help help him til alms 3 liao..
tat time reli ting can go 4 chem oli de..
hu noe hor..
the manager come n ask c me n zp can stay til 6 ant..
me stun diao...
yuan ben wan b earlier de..
den at last b at 6...
f f f f f f f f
make me miss tuition class..
du lan dao...
1 last ting...
tis sunday me nid work 4 full time le..
which mean is from 10 am til 10 pm...
cz stupid zp take off..
me wan crazy liao..
although is more money..
but sien sei la..
i gt 1 permintaan...
sunday hu gt sp de??
tel me pls..
pei me eat lunch n dinner..
T.T sob sob..
alone...
or hu can go de?? jz 2 hour oli..
pei me eat...
haiz...full time..
argh!! i hate tis word...

No comments: