Thursday, May 15, 2014

oh...hi~

oh hi ppl..
miss me?? haha
been update too often?
haha hai hao la..

jz fns watching spiderman2..
andrew garfield and emma stone de of cz..
got so sentimental after watching that..
why it has to be soooooo sad ending la..
they can jz split them apart.. or mayb LDR..
but why such ending la..
i not going to b spoiler here..
but yet..why la!!!

haha ok..why m i here??
too bored?? nah
i got 2 assignment due.. soon..like real soon..
though they extend the deadline..
but it jz drag my suffer longer nia..
so bo diff la..
better fns it asap and catch up with my study..
pretty screw this sem..
alala i dun wan go to my study anymore..
u not sien i oso sien d.. XD

well..wat to say??
i hav no idea oso..
too many to say..
but everything is incomprehensible..
soooooooo..i shud go listen to my music..
n open eyes big big n wait the sun come out..

recently reli chg my sleeping time d..
1am d..n i still awake.. = =
fk la..i dw this kind of life le..
but my body macam get used to it..
oh wait..not my face..pimples are being mean to me d..
1 2 3..more than that d..haiz

k la..better ciao..
see..wan to do assignment de..
end up with blogging..
lol screw it..
i got good teammates!!
no doubt...it is u!! u!! dun turn here n thr..
u la!!
lol i macam talking to myself d..

ciao~
miss me ya..
quote of the day mayb??
"do i going to lose you too?"

No comments: