Friday, July 6, 2012

good day!! in my hols~

haha
2day is the most meaningful of my holiday d i think..
others than ground myself up at home..
facing the comp n tv all the time.. XD

hmmm..
wake up at 12.. *as usual..it is holiday!!
so ya...edi plan this yester night..
everything goes according to plan..
XD wake eat bath..
take bus to taylor lakeside..
somewhere i suppose to be...for this few months..
unfortunately i didnt..
too bad to say that..
i really miss there..

the lab...the super ddy rule lab..
the classroom..the super crowded but only 2x of us only..
the walkway...the chit chat road where v used to talk crap..
the lift...the only place v try to kacau some others ppl..
omg..i reli miss thr..
i m fking fking serious!!!

what i had done!
cannot blif that..
nw seeing all my fren..
every1 being to each other..
jz like a family..
i wan to be 1 of them..i noe it is impossible..
but thats y i m trying!!
nth is impossible..unless u dun gif it a try...
ahhhh..i m going to emo part again..

but it is ok la..
i stil can survive in this place for 1 sem..
i dun think it is bad for me..
jz that..ppl around me is not the same...
as in..u noe i noe what i mean la..
haiz~~~

stil enjoy being with them...
engineering fair on next fri..
anthr catch up day..
oh yeah!!
i going to kacau every1 of them..
n try to penalize their work!! *i m sooo evil...
btw..i stil think i m a good fren.. :p

so 2ndly..
'spider man' with 2 bro.ssss again~
yeah..3 of us again..
haha n this time i m the driver..wohooo~~
unexpected right??
me too..my parents are sibeh scare bout my skill..
me too btw...
sei botak even go ask zp..
whether nw buy insurances still can bo!!
haha good idea la wei..
but lucky..nth happen..
n i reach home safely..
jz that..reverse parking gt abit fail~
gif me sum time la wei... = =
u 2 keep talk talk talk..
'alms thr d..alms bang jor'
i ll tense 1 ok? XD

lastly...
the movie..
wow..not bad la wei..
every thing chg huh..
high tech net shooter..
more tight outfit..
prettier female main...xD
jz that..i dw b the spoiler here...
haha it is worth show la...
dun get y fb gt ppl say not nice...
although there is some part i dun like..
but hu cares..jz a little part..
so dun ddy..
it is sibeh nice show..hahahahhaha

*conclusion of the show...
i dw b the superhero of everyone..
i wan to be the man of u...
for giving u everything...including my life n my love...
<3 ya~~

awww nia..
a good day to record..
lengthy post again~~
no choice..
my lawyer fren influence me on this..
= = sim ciao~
tired day also btw...

nex thing..eng fair!!
no doubt..i m coming!!
so stay tuned~

No comments: