Monday, January 25, 2010

the sky make me 又爱又恨

haha noe wat??
the sky make me vry dulan d..
jz nw 4half lidat..
i jz end my MAS class..
i walk down..n plan to go bak..
by walk..- -
hu noe..
a few drop water fall down...
wtf...it is raining..
n ry nt thr..
cz she fetch me bak de ma sum time..
if i stay at skul..
i nid wait til 6pm..
OMG noe wat??
my bag hav no testpad..
wat i wan to do if i stay at skul...
so beta rush bak to home..
tick tick tick..the rain drop on my head..
n my bag sibeh heavy...cz gt stupid shirt inside my bag...
when i reach home..OMG..
the rain stop..wat IT wan o??
make me so rush...den nw no rain d..
du gao lan...
den jz nw i walk outside...
the sky is so nice...XD
no cloud..oli sky n the half moon..
n of cz gt stars la...
i saw the 3 stars again..
3 stars in a row...jz lik straight line..
it remind me sum ting..XD
so...conclusion..
the sky make me 又爱又恨...XD

No comments: