Friday, December 18, 2009

class trip

haha c..
1 am d..
i cant slip le..
although my head is vry pain nw..
noe wat..prom is end nw..
haha good le..
at last..i wear a formal shirt infront my fren..
XD if nt evy1 ting i stil vry small..
but i ting after prom..
my image stil same la..XD
i love wearing coat..
haha esp liyang's 1..
yaojie's de colour nt same as my pants..
so abit weird..haha
kelvin's de den too small..XD
so liyang's most suit me..
nex ting is class trip..
hope nth happen thr..
gif me sum time to rest at thr..
at least slip for at least 7h per day..
pls pls..i nt enuf slip nwaday..
pulau pangkor..oh ya..
4get do research...
nid find the map..XD
c whr gt pub or club..
n cc..haha or sum whr v can go..
XD any1 wan help me??
lolz duno tmr nid bring wat tim..
any idea??
1 whole bag cup mee??haha
nt bad hor...hu wan sponsor me..XD
pangkor..hope after trip i won b darker..
XD but mayb darker ll more man abit..
can consider le..haha
k lo go do research 1st..bye

No comments: