Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 wow

haha ok..
i hav close my blog for a while..
but no ppl noe gua..
cz nw all outside countdown..
din chg much gua my blog..
jz chg those normal ting..
colour lo..header lo..song lo..
oh ya..link nt yet chg..
lol link vry luan le..XD
tat 1 nid long time..
well..2010 d..
so good..no more skul life..
at least for nw..n for me oli..
XD 2009..
nice year for me??haha
wat happen in last year..
edi in my blog..
sum time c bak oso nt bad...
tis jz lik my diary..XD
a diary to gif ppl c??
stil ok bah...tis year din 白过..
many ting happen la..
too long..nt goin to say..
haha but..
nid say ty to all my fren lo..
gif me a nice last skul year..
although is spm..
but v stil can relax n find a place..
sit down n chat..talk..laugh..
XD nth much to comment..
jz happy NY lo..
haha..tis nt goin to b my last post..
but the update coming up..
ll vry long n vry late..
nt update too often d..
cz nth to say oso...XD
no fren=no life...
tis statement for me..is true..
sumore is sibeh true..haha

to all my fren..
LOVE U ALL 4EVER....

No comments: